- To uphold the values, ideals and objectives of VICSES Volunteers.
- Represent the views of their respective regional council.
- Provide unbiased, apolitical advice and guidance to the Board.
- Utilise personal expertise in relevant matters.
- To uphold the values and objectives of VICSESVA.
- To devote adequate time and energy to the duties of being a Regional Director.
- To act with integrity and avoid, or declare, personal conflicts of interest.
- To observe the team behaviours adapted from the SES values and behaviours (below)